Monday, August 13, 2007

Ok, I am starting a real blog, versus what I have been doing on myspace. That is too time consuming and hard to keep up with. It will take me some time to get set up here, the way I want it, but till then, I will at least post a thought, here and there.
This week is coop week, and I am working on my own recipe for cream & lotion. The first small batch I made, smelled and felt wonderful, but was thinner than I wanted it, so back to the cauldron I go !! My husband calls me a mad scientist, but that couldn't be me >> I will post tomorrow, whether or not I blow up my kitchen !
Right now, it is time to wind down and go to bed, lots to do this week.. . . . . . . . . .
My child goes to public for the first time, ever, and she is 13. She attended private school through the 3rd grade, and since then I homeschooled her, in a very unschooling way. I feel she has learned a lot, and she does too and I am not keen on giving up the time we have together, but all things must change ! So we begin a new journey, although I am apprehensive for her, because of the change in lifestyle (did you know there is a 6 am ???), I am also glad that she is joyfully looking forward to new things. So, here we go, wish us luck !!!

2 comments:

Dreaming again said...

WELCOME TO BLOGLAND!!!!!!!!

Dreaming again said...

Time for another blog entry