Thursday, August 23, 2007

I got up this morning, and checked my email, before getting products together for the market. And low and hehold, guess what was in my inbox?? A proposed contract with aforementioned retailer. My first thought, hmmmmmm, by email? And my second, I don't have time for this right. And I really didn't have, going through something like a legal contract takes concentration and more than a few moments over a cup of coffee. Wait, I hadn't even had a cup of coffee yet, definitely the time to put off reading till later. So, I printed it off, and stuck into my notebook, to at least glance at while at market. I did have the time, thanks to the help of dear nephew, who was with me. So, my thoughts? Let's just say, I am going to take the weekend before I respond at all. I need to think about this and talk it over with some trusted friends.
How was market? HOT and WINDY !! I couldn't even put my tent up, the wind was blowing so hard. So we sat out in the sun, for 4 hours. And of course, with these conditions, we didn't have much traffic, but at least I showed a presence again. That's all for right now
Thanks for the welcomes, I appreciate it.

No comments: