Friday, February 13, 2009

OWOH winnners !!

The winners of the prizes for the OWOH event are . . . . . .
carylsrealm@yahoo.com
and
FunkyFairyShoppe@gmail.com

Congratulations, I am notifiying these ladies that they will receive an exclusive, Healing Herbals
"Herbal First Aid Kit".
Thank you to each person who stopped by and visited and I am sorry I did not visit more of you. I have been in much pain from an arthritis flare, so have been unable to be on the computer.
Continue to visit us, on a regular basis, for I will be selecting someone to receive a free gift each week, from those who have made comments on my blog.
So, comment on this message and you are entered for the next gift giveaway, next Friday, Feb 20th. The gift will be a Cold and Allergy Relief combo, which will include 2 oz of Cold Spray and 1 oz of Cold Balm; see
http://www.healingherbals.org/Seasonal.htm

May each of you have a loving Valentine's Day !!
Pam
www.healingherbals.org

1 comment:

Mary Q Contrarie said...

I am also very interested in herbs and I am also always looking for tips for drying herbs. Glad I found your blog...